Thursday, September 10, 2015

Elle's Studio | "Back Again"

There are certain times in the year when I become downright giddy when it comes to scrapbooking. One of these times is Halloween -- it's just so much fun to create Halloween-themed pages! -- and another is the beginning of the school year.  I love, love, love making back-to-school layouts. In fact, at practically any time of the year, I'm up for making school-related pages.

Usually, back-to-school pages have me thinking back to the bold, primary colors of my elementary days, but on my most recent layout for Elle's Studio, I opted to tweak the traditional red, yellow, and blue palette a bit, working with lots of pink, some aqua, and just a little bit of orange and yellow.
Today's the day for the Elle's Studio September reveal, and it's a big one!  There are two new collections -- Thankful and Joyful -- as well as a new September kit, all of which are used on the layout above.
(I don't usually journal in rhyme, but I got a kick out of doing so here.)

The new lovelies also contain some of my favorite stamps EVER: three versions of the "Jordan" stamp set.
Aren't they awesome? I used the middle set, the "Jordan" outline stamps, on my "Back Again" layout.

There are a bunch of new layouts in the Elle's Studio Design Team Gallery using these goodies. Be sure to check 'em out!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing LO! I always love your mix of colors!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete