Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fur Person

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

I never really know how to respond to this question.  I'm both!  If I had to choose between one or the other (unthinkable!), I'd likely go with a dog.  I can sense my cat's love for me, but I also feel her scorn equally as often (maybe more often, actually). With a dog, it's just all love, all the time.
Recently, I opened my eyes one morning to this sight. Luckily, my phone was next to me, and I was able to capture the moment -- and now, if you weren't familiar with the sensation already, you know the thrill of waking to find your furchild gazing lovingly at you.

She's such a sweetheart. :)

I wasn't quite sure what to do with the pic, scrap-wise, until I opened the "Skinny Love" kit from Scraptastic Club.  Kismet!
I loved putting this page together, and giggled practically the whole time that I was working on the journaling. Pet pages are so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your mix of colors!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable -- love that face. I'm a cat person but I like other people's dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo and clusters of embellishments are perfect. What a face!

    ReplyDelete