Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Greatest Show on Earth

I'm attributing this page to three things:

(1) the fact that I am currently binge-watching American Horror Story: Freak Show,

(2) one of the most exhausting weeks that I have ever experienced (seriously -- I slept it off for FOURTEEN hours last night and this morning),
and

(3) the seemingly endless Halloween inspiration provided by the Scraptastic Club "This Is Halloween" kit and add-on.

I've already got my costume lined up for this year. Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. There's so much to love about this page! The design with the fun elements tucked in, the fabulous photo and the title work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an AWESOME page, jill! you are always an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come from a family of teachers. This one completely speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design! Always in love with your gorgeous work ♥

    ReplyDelete