Monday, December 28, 2015

Guesting at Bella Blvd

Every manufacturer has a trademark look -- something that "marks" its products as being from that particular company. For Bella Blvd, that look involves vibrant color, a clean, graphic design, and whimsical and playful elements.

Imagine, then, how thrilled I was to be a guest on the Bella Blvd Studio blog this month!

My first layout is a nod to Christmas past. 
That little dude rocking the track suit will grow up to become my future husband. 
The second layout is about the other man in my life. 
What can I say? We're perfect for each other. 
The third layout uses the "Illustrated Faith" collection from Bella Blvd. 
These pages remind me that what is behind a meaningful layout isn't just the photos or the journaling or the accents or the papers -- those things can't be compartmentalized, not really. They all come together and click into place, each doing its part to tell a story, to capture a moment, to preserve a memory. 

2 comments:

  1. Looooove!! You're the master of colors! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still more Jill than Bella Blvd)
    Your pictures stand out even on bright papers.

    ReplyDelete