Monday, December 21, 2015

I Say/You Say

This past week on the Scraptastic blog, DT member Adele and I got together to create layouts that feature interviews each each member of our families. Initially, I had a traditional Q & A interview planned, but then it occurred to me to approach the interview from a different angle: word association!
This approach would make a fun addition to any holiday album, methinks. 

My favorite answer is my daughter's response for "Christmas tree." As soon as we put up our tree, I realized that she was so right. The cat was enthralled. 

Now it's back to working on holiday album pages for me!  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing to be such a real inspiration! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I love your journaling and this page is going to my "repeat this" list))
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete