Thursday, December 17, 2015

Wha-whaaat? Jill Actually Posted?

That's right, I posted.
And it can only mean one thing:
at
long
last,
I'M ON CHRISTMAS BREAK!

Now I actually have something I've been lacking for the past few weeks: three entire spare minutes to share my most recent page. It's about the new man in my life, Linus.
Isn't he a looker? 

He's also kind of a pain in the butt, which I actually find endearing. He's full of crazy quirks, documented on this page. 
I so love the Elle's Studio December kit. It's perfect for holiday pages (being a December kit and all), but as I found while putting together this page, it can be used for ordinary time (and documenting the extraordinary ordinary that we focus on as scrapbookers). 
I'll be posting again soon with some holiday album shares -- now that I can actually make progress on that poor, neglected thing.  

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Love your journaling! Excellent!! Gorgeous layout as usual ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... What a face! Looks like you will have your hands full with that one. Love his name and his quirks. Looking forward to seeing some of your Christmas pages too.

    ReplyDelete