Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fur Friends

What would life be like without dogs? It'd be no life at all.  
This past week on the Elle's Studio blog, I shared this layout of my favorite duo, Linus and Mazie. 

Inspired by the "pair" theme of the journaling card, I focused on the symbiotic relationship these two have developed since Linus entered our household just a few months ago. 
I had some fun with another pair here -- donuts and sprinkles -- using this adorable stamp (one of the January extras). 

My silly little pups definitely make life sweet.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this page! The photo, the journaling, the slanted design, the colors, and the little donut string down the side, I love your style, you totally rock it, every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the donuts down the side! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The donut garland! I'm dying. Also, the adorable photo is killing me. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete