Saturday, January 9, 2016

My CHA Wish List

Dear CHAnta,

Although Christmas was just a few weeks ago, both you and I know that CHA is kind of a loophole when it comes to wanting and wishing and getting.

I swear, even though my chaotic mess of a scrap space makes it appear that I've been terribly naughty, I really have been (mostly) nice this year. I haven't splurged much at all (oddly enough), and so there is a little extra space (remarkably enough) in my scrap area for some goodies.

Here is my wish list:
(1) Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley

(2) "Fancy Free" from Paige Evans and Pink Paislee: 

(3) Pinkfresh Studio clear stamps and Felicity
  

(4) Bella Blvd Let's GoShe Blooms, and Sweet SpringLetsGo_2

LetsGo_5

IF_SheBlooms_1
IF_SheBlooms_8
SweetSweetSpring_2
(4) Starshine from Shimelle and American Crafts: 
marquee thickers - Starshine Scrapbooking Collection from Shimelle & American Crafts @ shimelle.com
acrylic shapes - Starshine Scrapbooking Collection from Shimelle & American Crafts @ shimelle.com

12x12 papers - Starshine Scrapbooking Collection from Shimelle & American Crafts @ shimelle.com
(5) Crate Paper's Little You and Bloom
CratePaper_CatalogShots-pins
(6) Simple Stories, "You Are Here": 
There are few other lines that have caught my eye, but I need to see more of them before I can definitely add them to my "want" list. 

Oh, dear CHAnta -- I know you're thinking, "She wants ALL of this, and possibly even more?"

You are correct. 

Love, 

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment