Sunday, February 28, 2016

February SC Layouts

March is, supposedly, in like a lion and out like a lamb, which gives me something to look forward to over the next few weeks, as February has been a butt-kicker from start to finish. Of course, it's been full of wonder and laughter and joy and relief, but it's also been full of stress and worry and anxiety and exhaustion. Maybe those are best kinds of months, though -- the ones that keep you hyper-aware of the business of living. 

I've honestly had very little creative time to spare over the past month. Layouts that usually would take me just an hour or two have taken days -- weeks, in some cases -- to complete, as I have only had a minute here and a minute there to devote to them. Today, however, as the tradewinds let up and the vog descended on the island chain once again, my body went on strike and insisted that I slow down. Despite looking a little bit like the undead, I was finally able to put the finishing touches on my February Scraptastic Club layouts. 

I'll be sharing more details about these pages on the Scraptastic Club blog this week. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great work!! Always a great pleasure to come and see your creations ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great work!! Always a great pleasure to come and see your creations ♥

    ReplyDelete