Friday, February 5, 2016

Is It Summer Yet?

I am all too conscious of the fact that time flies, but the fact that January is done, done, done is fine by me. The days did not go by fast enough, if you ask me. I'm looking forward to summer already -- and that is a dangerous thought, coming from a teacher who knows that once summer-thoughts enter the mind, they replicate until a state of general malaise sets in, cured only by sunshine, sand, and sleeping in.

Thank goodness there was no lack of sunshiny brights and oceanic hues in the January Scraptastic "Just a Girl" kit (sold out, unsurprisingly) and add-on. 
The last project is the first layout of what I hope will be twelve of its kind-- one per month this year.  I used to love creating "12 on the 12th" layouts, but since I am kind of a space cadet when it comes to remembering to actually take 12 photos on the 12th, I decided that a month-in-review approach might be a more successful approach. Here's hoping I stick with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment