Saturday, February 13, 2016

Re-Routed

After some router issues, I'm finally back and ready to play some catch-up.

Let's talk Valentine's Day!
My heart isn't hardened to Valentine's Day, though I do think it's overrated. The compulsory nature of this holiday irritates me, but on the the other hand, I do love hearts and bright red and pink. 
There is pressure that accompanies V-Day, sure, but there are also perks. For instance, I won't reject a husband who enters the house bearing flowers and who -- more importantly -- says, "Relax today. Spend the day scrapbooking." 

He's a keeper. 

So is this sweet and mischievous guy:
Both layouts incorporate tags and accents from the February Elle's Studio kit. You can find the kit in the Elle's Studio shop, along with these extras
Regardless of whether February 14 is Valentine's Day or any day for you, enjoy it! 

2 comments:

  1. What amazing layouts. LOVE the stitching and your layering!!

    ReplyDelete