Thursday, March 17, 2016

Feeling Lucky

It hasn't slipped my notice that my last few layouts have been predominantly dog-centered. Last night I realized that this isn't coincidental -- I'm pretty sure that my dog is my muse. More proof of this can be found on my latest page:
He loves the backyard, and is all about the green, making him the perfect star of a layout prompted by today's St. Patrick's Day-themed challenge on the Scraptastic Club blog: go green! 

I took the challenge in two directions, incorporating lots of the color green while also including items that might otherwise have gone the way of trash rather than treasure.  

I love creating pages about my pets. It's not stressful in any way, and it's always such a kick to journal about them (or even better, in their own "voices").

I'm off to go give my furboy a belly rub. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

1 comment: