Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy INSD!

Happy International Scrapbooking Day! This is the first year that I've noticed the "inter" tacked on to NSD, and I'm all for the change. Some of my favorite scrapbookers are from Russia and Poland and Singapore and Canada and France. It's totally time to transform the Super Bowl Sunday of scrapbooking into the World Cup of scrapbooking.

How am I celebrating today? Guess.

My dogs woke me up bright and early, since they clearly understand how important this day is to me. My husband and daughter are fetching lunch for me. I'm about to start my next layout.

I love this day. ;)

As for the challenges and events going on at various sites, I've popped in here and there, but so far, nothing has really grabbed me. I think I'll just challenge myself today to do whatever I want on the page and to enjoy the process of doing it.

Off to scrap!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! You are the queen of color! I'm speachless!! Your layout is soooo gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete