Monday, May 23, 2016

Nearly-Summer Scrapping

Miracle of miracles, I'm actually keeping up with my month-in-review layouts. Here's April:
The title came about as a result of a handwritten title challenge on the Scraptastic Club blog. I wrote the title lightly in cursive using a watercolor pencil, cut around it, and then added touches of color using watered-down paint.
As a finishing touch, I stitched leaves across it. I love the springy feel. 

I just realized that this one of the least product-heavy pages that I have ever made. The grid patterned paper is from the Scraptastic Club Eloise kit (it's the B-side of the jewel-patterned paper), the title and journaling are on watercolor paper, and the only other supply I used was paint. Kind of uncharacteristic of me, huh? It's still a me-page, though. 

Just to prove that I haven't totally lost my mind, here's another layout that I recently created that uses more than three products. 
The combination of cardstock, vellum, letter stamps, alphabet stickers, patterned paper, journaling cards, and die-cut accents is definitely more in line with my usual approach. 
More layout details can be found on the Elle's Studio blog. 

Speaking of Elle's Studio, there's a new product release in the shop today!  Here's a glimpse at what you'll find.
There's also a new class being offered! It sounds like the perfect way to start the summer scrapping season. 
I know that one look at those images is likely to pull you away from my blog, but I'm cool with that.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment