Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Eats

One of my favorite places to eat is Sprout. The sandwiches there are amazingly delicious, and the added perk of making the trek to the North Shore location (in addition to nearby beaches and shave ice) is that right next door is Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonade. Together, sandwich and drink comprise the perfect summertime lunch, like so: 
During our last few visits to Sprout, I've kept the tape that secures the wrapping on the take-out sandwiches, as any not-quite-sane scrapbooker would.  I've trained my family well -- they didn't even ask why I wanted the tape; they handed it over and got back to eating. The strips make an appearance on this layout that I created using the Elle's Studio June kit and Sunny Days collection. 
More details about the layout can be found on the Elle's Studio blog

Thanks for visiting today! 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment