Sunday, July 31, 2016

It's That Time.

If you are one of the three regular readers of this blog (hi, all!), then you have noticed that I haven't been posting that often lately.

It's that time of the year, when my focus starts to shift from all things crafty and summery and unstructured and lazy, toward all things school-related and regimented and disciplined and so-not-summery.

I'll still be checking in, and I'll still be getting crafty -- but the blog tends to suffer when the "to do" lists give it some competition, so if you don't hear from me as often, know that I'm still thinking of the three of you, and that I'll pop in soon!

8 comments:

  1. You're amazing with all you do.....teach, blog, create for DTs, read and the business that is life. Oh, let's not forget hubs and daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your summer. I have enjoyed your crafty postings. We just had our back to school staff meeting yesterday. Sometimes work gets in the way of life, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And from your third faithful blog reader...have loved all the summer posts, creative awesomeness, ideas and inspiration. I, too, am off to the classroom next week to prepare for 37 preschoolers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there might be four of us :) Summer does go by fast doesn't it? Thanks for sharing your crafty goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or five:) Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't blog since May !?! because Summer is so busy around here too. Happy to know that you will be back, just like me :) love your layouts and can't wait to see what you have been scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you officially have more than three loyal blog readers! I'm a former English teacher myself so numbers aren't my strong suit, but it looks like your readership is about 233% more than you modestly estimated. So it looks like we'll all be eager to read whatever you write, whenever you write it! 😊

    ReplyDelete