Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August Reveal at Elle's Studio

Today's the day -- it's time for the August kit, extras, and gallery reveal at Elle's Studio!

This month's kit contains some bold colors and lots of positive affirmations, and the extras complement it perfectly. love the heart acrylic shapes. 

My contribution to this month's gallery pulls together some of the kit items, the lovely hearts above, and elements from the Sunny Days collection.  
Yes, I'm still scrapping photos from last year's Disney trip. I have to ration them! Disney photos are always so much fun to work with.

If you're planning to stop by Elle's Studio today, be sure to check out the new mini-collections: "Work Hard," "Read," and "School Days." I have all three, since I couldn't choose just one -- or two -- of them.  How was I supposed to, anyway, being an English teacher?  I'll have projects to share soon using the new collections!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Loving all of the pictures!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the August exclusive kit also. I love the way you used all of the pocket page cards in a non-traditional way. Great Job! Gold Star! Smiley Face!

    ReplyDelete