Saturday, August 13, 2016

And We're Back.

It's back-to-school time, which means...
it's back-to-school layout time! 

During my first week back, I took some time to notice all of the details that surround me daily at school. As difficult as it is to wake up hours before my body actually wants to, I actually really love this time of year, which is bursting with possibility. 
This page wasn't just prompted by the shaking off of my summer self, but also by a challenge on the Scraptastic Club blog.  Each month, the team takes on a challenge posed by the kit subscribers, and this month's challenge was stamping. I used the "Me, Myself & I" stamp set here, along with the accompanying kit and add-on. 

Something about creating a back-to-school page makes it all seem so official.  So does grading the stack of projects I brought home with me this weekend. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm always in love with your creations! So much colors and journaling ♥

    ReplyDelete