Saturday, September 10, 2016

September Reveal at Elle's Studio

It's the 10th, but not just any 10th -- it's September 10, the day of the first-ever reveal on the NEW Elle's Studio website!

To celebrate, Elle's Studio has a free shipping offer. Sweet deal!  If you're in the U.S., place an order of at least $50, and then use the code SHIPUSA for free shipping. If you're an international customer, place an order of at least $75, and then use the code SHIPINT for shipping.

This month's kit is color-rich and packed with cards and tidbits.
 
I used a few pieces from it on this page:
I haven't always been the biggest chevron fan, but the bold colors in the chevron pattern on one of the cards in the September kit called to me as I layered cards in the center block of the grid on this page.
I shared a step-by-step process for this layout earlier this week on the Elle's Studio blog, if you'd like more info.

The September kit also makes an appearance on this layout, which I created to document a daily trial I've been facing lately with regard to trying to develop healthy habits and stick to them.
The shift from Starbucks to smoothies hasn't been too easy, but it helps to have students who actually notice what I'm drinking each morning, and who cheer me or scold me as needed.
There are a lot more layouts from the design team on the ES blog, and many will be featured throughout the month on the site, so be sure to stop by to check them out.

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh when Wednesday's entry said you ran out of fruit and were too lazy to go to the store. I always tell myself if only I had a grocery shopper and cook I would eat healthier because I could just consume what someone else prepared for me...HA!

    ReplyDelete