Monday, October 10, 2016

October at Elle's Studio

I've been a shameful excuse of a blogger over the past few weeks, I know, but I'm popping in today with some good news -- it's October reveal time at Elle's Studio!
You know how much I love the monthly kits, and if you share my love, then you'll be thrilled to learn that there is now a kit subscription option! If you start your subscription today, you'll receive a free gift, and if you're in the U.S., anything else that you purchase today alongside the subscription will be shipped free (there's a reduced shipping fee for international customers).

My October ES layout this month incorporates the kit as well as some Halloween goodies.
Be sure to stop by Elle's Studio to check out more new items! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how your family really gets into the Halloween spirit. Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete