Saturday, October 22, 2016

So Very Sketchy

Sketches are a scrapbooker's friend. They offer up a blueprint when one isn't quite sure what to build, a compass when one needs a sense of direction, and a spark when one is hoping to kindle inspiration.

As I studied the PDF from the first Elle's Studio "From Sketch to Finish" class, I felt that telltale inspo-push, that compulsion to get scrapping. That's always the sign of a great class!

When I was asked to be a part of the second "From Sketch to Finish" class, of course I happily joined in as a contributor.  Here's a glimpse of one of my projects: 
A few days ago, I got a sneak peek at the full class, and it is ahhh-mazing -- SO many sketches and SO much creativity are packed into a single PDF. 

Be sure to check it out, come Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment