Monday, January 2, 2017

Announcing...

the Elle's Studio 2017 Design Team!
I'm so happy to be a part of the team, and I'm honored to be in wonderfully crafty company:


As I close the book on the old year and head into the new one, I have two last 2016 layouts that I created using Elle's Studio. 

The first one came about a few days after the election, while I was still processing the results and searching for hope. (Two months later, I'm still doing that.) Instead of focusing on hopelessness and giving in to my fears, I concentrated on what I CAN do, moving forward -- especially as a teacher.  

So I grabbed a smiley pre-election teacher selfie, some Elle's Studio stars and stripes, and created a page to document my post-election teacher resolutions. 
Scrap therapy: it's real. 

The second layout I created about a week ago, to document my family's Christmas. More details can be found on the Elle's Studio blog. 
It was a Griswoldian holiday, but in my experience, every holiday seems to end up that way!

I'm excited to enter 2017 as a member of a team that encourages creative expression and that recognizes the importance of telling our stories, come what may. 

2 comments:

  1. SO excited to be on the team with you! Both of those layouts are great!

    Laura
    http://laurelandfern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! So well deserved ♥ Your creations are always amazing!! Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete