Friday, February 10, 2017

Reveal Day at Elle's Studio

Every month on the 10th, Elle's Studio rolls out its monthly kit, along with lots of other new releases. This month's reveal is sure to hit right to the heart.
There are tons of products in the store that are longing for a place on your lovey-dovey layouts and projects. I'm especially fond of this month's kit: 
ln case you don't already know about this, I must mention that there is a subscription option available for the kits, along with a launch-day special price of $9.99. 

I used the kit plus some of the extras to create a layout that recalls the night my daughter met one of her great lyrical loves, Watsky

And yes, you CAN sew on wood veneer! That's exactly what I did above. The wood shapes from Elle's Studio are thin enough that you can easily stitch over them.  Sweet!
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I always struggle to do a page without any pattern paper! But you make it seem so easy!

    ReplyDelete