Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Elle's Studio May Release

The tenth is always a highlight of each month, since that means it's release day at Elle's Studio! In this month's kit, Elle definitely delivers on cards, color, and cuteness.
 
And just look at the extras
I may have gone a wee bit crazy with the arrow stickers on my most recent layout. 
I'm also giddy about the acrylic hearts. 
And I can't wait to create a layout featuring the new stamps. The word "UGH" is among the most used in my vocabulary, incidentally.

Speaking of stamps, have you seen the one included in the new "Everyday Adventures" Mini-Album Class?  

The class itself, with its eight approaches to mini-albums, has my curiosity piqued. Even though I'm mostly a layout girl, I do love mini-albums, too. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  


SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. You are the master for mixing colors!! I loooove this one ♥

    ReplyDelete