Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October at Elle's Studio

It's the tenth of the month, which means that over at Elle's Studio,  it's new release day! Check out the new kit...
new stamps and extras,
 
and even some Halloween-themed and fall-themed goodies.
The following layout was created with much of what you see above, plus items from the Family Fun collection:
One of my students snapped this photo to accompany an interview, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to use it on a layout. With her permission, I included it here, along with a "thankful for" list that shares just a few of the many things for which I am grateful as a teacher. 
The days of the week stamps came in handy here, as did the die-cut labels and the "Favorites" journaling card from the kit, which I cut to create additional labels. The background includes a green grid pattern from the Family Fun collection as well as a sheet ripped from an old gradebook. 
Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment