Friday, November 10, 2017

Reveal Day!

It's reveal day at Elle's Studio! Check out the November kit and extras: 

I combined elements from the above with these letter stamps...
to create this layout, celebrating my daughter's travels this semester: 
I used the arrow stamp from the Pure Joy stamp set to create the patterned background on a sheet of pale aqua cardstock, and then I placed a sheet of vellum over it and stitched "pathways" over that. 
With the Stanley Jr. alphabet outline stamps, I stamped the country codes from the places that my daughter has been/will be visiting as she studies abroad this semester.
I flipped a few of the cards from the kit and added my journaling to the backs of those, stitching some ribbon tags on each to call attention to the hidden journaling on the layout. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment